- Individual, couples or family psychotherapy - $500 per 45-minute session ($850 per 90-minute session).
- One week's notice is required to avoid payment for missed or canceled sessions that cannot be rescheduled during the same week.
- Individual supervision or case consultation for psychotherapists - $400 per 45-minute session.
- Three-to-One intensive couples therapy weekend - $5,000
- ($4,500 if at least one member of the couple is already a patient of Dr. Glickson), payable 30 days in advance.
- This is a comprehensive fee, covering the entire experience as described on the Three-to-One Intensive Couples Therapy page .
- Please note that the couple is cautioned to discuss with its insurance carrier whether the couple's insurance will cover any of this cost.
- Three-to-One intensive weekend format for an individual (not couples therapy) - $3,000, payable 30 days in advance.
- See note above about discussing with the insurance carrier.
- Group psychotherapy (including supervision group) - $100 per 75-minute session, payable in advance for each month.
- Short-term consultations for personality and relationship issues in family businesses or other organizations - $1,000 per two-hour session.
- At that session (or, if applicable, at a second, two-hour session), agreement will be reached concerning the cost of going forward, which will depend on the specific project.
- Preliminary telephone consultations will be billed at a comparable, hourly rate.
In order for Dr. Glickson to make necessary arrangements, patients must pay in advance to reserve their appointments in her Miami Beach and Manhattan offices.
Garlou and SoFi work without fee. For Garlou's institutional visits, Dr. Glickson accompanies her without fee, as a pro bono effort. For individual psychotherapy that might benefit from Garlou's involvement, Dr. Glickson's fee will be as described above.
Different fees may apply to individual psychotherapy for patients who have legitimate, unusual requirements regarding privacy or scheduling. Fees are not otherwise adjustable.
- Is referral required from my primary care physician?
- What are my mental health benefits for outpatient therapy?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network psychologist?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?